VisionPLUS is the product of several years of careful planning and preparation by Dr. Joshua Korsgarden, OD. Dr. Korsgarden had been commuting through Sugar Grove when he decided to purchase a home and move his family there in March 2007. The need for primary eye care services in the area was noticeable, and so the process began of opening a new optometric practice in Sugar Grove. Well, the wait is over! We are proud to be the first primary eye care provider based in Sugar Grove and look forward to serving you.
Dr. Joshua L. Korsgarden, OD
- Diploma. Red River High School, Grand Forks, ND
- B.S. Natural Science, German Minor. University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND.
- Doctor of Optometry. Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL.
- Board Certified in Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease.
- American Optometric Association member (AOA).
- Illinois Optometric Association member (IOA).
- Married to Lisa with two children, Braden and Ashlyn.
Candice L. Martin
- 20+ years of optical experience.
- West Aurora High School graduate.
- Lifelong Chicagoland resident.
- Knowledgeable frame and lens specialist.
- Proud owner of two dogs, Jaxon and Jordan.
- Enjoys photography, music, friends and family (not necessarily in that order).
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.